[nswnra] Re: Re Bino Mount

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 06:58:12 +1000

Sound like it could be the Dark Doodad Paul. There is a nice Glob near the
southern

end of it, did you see that too? The Dark Doodad is a nice object in bino's too
since

it is so large.

Great skies last night got home a bit late to setup, beside my yard is a one
stop from

being a swamp so don't really want my scope sitting in it.

The boy's and I were over in Lismore watching the off road RC racing yesterday.
Quite

a few people there. Some came from Brisbane and as far south as Coffs.

Cheers,CS

Rob

From: gll63@xxxxxxxxxx
To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:02:42 +1000

great pics paul  Smile

where you looking at the dark doodad in musca  ?