[nswnra] Re: Elections and Rugby

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:03:29 +1000

I agree, the Swiss approach looks very interesting. It is hard to know these

days who you are really voting for. But I really don't see the current two
major

parties wanting to relent on the power, more so Abbott. Gillard might but I

think it will be only to stay in power. It will take a traumatic shift for both
parties

I would think.

NSW Labor is a shambles I'm surprised they're still in power. It won't matter

what show pony they put up they along with their Queensland counterparts

will be gone at the next state elections.

Cheers,CS

Rob