[nswnra] Re: Elections and Rugby

  • From: Paul McGuiness <argonavis9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 22:31:48 +1000

Yes, very close election. I'm not very
keen on minor parties like the Greens
or anyone else having the balance of power.
It gives them an electoral clout that they don't
deserve from the ballot-box perspective.
Footy is more interesting, especially
the AB's verses Boks on home turf.
Should be a tough tussle. I'm sort of
hoping the Boks win, while at the same
time, deploring their sometimes dirty play.

Cheers, Paul.