[nswnra] Re: Clear night

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:51:41 +1000

I've been pretty slack when it comes to observing lately. I don't know maybe
the attraction

has waned a lil or maybe it the location when I see peoples fireplaces kicking
into action I

lose all interest. Or maybe there have been too many coldly new moons.

I see what you mean about that system coming up the coast. It's starting to
blow a bit here

a fairly nippy wind too!. I hope it settles a lil so I can go flying before
that system arrives.

Rob