[norcal-hug] Re: Website down

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:03:09 -0800

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was going to post some additional info about SCaLE to the NORCAL-HUG
> website, but it seems it has been down (since last night?). What can we do
> to revive the site (I have hosting bandwidth/space if needed)?

It's down due to some power outage issues I had recently (3 separate
outages). The machine and contents are intact, but due to the recent
storms I left it offline until I could move it... I can start it back
up tonight after work.

Sorry for not mentioning it here on the mailing list.

I did also purchase some hosting recently and will try to move it this
weekend, along with a couple other sites I have on the same server.

- Urias