[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:26:58 -0800

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
Urias McCullough wrote:
On 18/01/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy,

Urias McCullough wrote:
I believe we should probably be planning our next "quarterly" meeting
pretty soon.

It has been more than 3 months since our last "meeting" (2007-10-07).
A lot has been happening with Haiku in the last few months.

We definitely should. How about the weekend after SCaLE (2/16 or 17)? I
am almost sure Bruno (BGA) will be in the Bay Area, so in addition to
getting together, we could ask him to give a tech talk so that we can
attract some new people.

Sounds reasonable :)

So - what sort of facility should we aim for? Think Google would host us?

I sent an email to Bruno; let's wait for his reply and then see what we need to do.

Unfortunately, Bruno cannot make a firm commitment to attending the meeting, as he has a product launch that may require he be working during the weekend. This also means that we cannot count with Google hosting us.

So we have to change our plans and looks for a place too. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Koki