[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:55:30 -0800

Urias McCullough wrote:
On 18/01/2008, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Howdy,

Urias McCullough wrote:
I believe we should probably be planning our next "quarterly" meeting
pretty soon.

It has been more than 3 months since our last "meeting" (2007-10-07).
A lot has been happening with Haiku in the last few months.

We definitely should. How about the weekend after SCaLE (2/16 or 17)? I
am almost sure Bruno (BGA) will be in the Bay Area, so in addition to
getting together, we could ask him to give a tech talk so that we can
attract some new people.

Sounds reasonable :)

I would love to go to SCaLE myself also - but I don't think I'll find
the time to head down to SoCal :(

FYI, Bruno and I are driving down (from Tracy) to SCaLE on 2/8 and returning on 2/11.

So - what sort of facility should we aim for? Think Google would host us?

I sent an email to Bruno; let's wait for his reply and then see what we need to do.

Cheers,

Koki