[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "William Tracy" <afishionado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:51:59 -0800

On Jan 30, 2008 6:39 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My bad: it is norcal-hug.org (not nocal-hug.org). :)

You'd think I would have noticed that. :-/

> Some of us are going to be in LA for the SCaLE conference. We have a
> Haiku booth, and one of our devs is a featured speaker and will be
> giving a Haiku presentation. This is on the weekend of Feb 9 & 10; if
> you have time to drive down to LA, it would be fun to get together. :)

I don't have a car here at school, and making it there and back in one
weekend via Greyhound would be a bit iffy. Even if somebody offered me
a ride, my workload is heavy enough this quarter that I'm not going to
be able to just take off for the weekend. :-(

Otherwise, I would absolutely love to do that. :-)

--
William Tracy
afishionado@xxxxxxxxx -- wtracy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Assembly language experience is [important] for the maturity and
understanding of how computers work that it provides.
                -- D. Gries