[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:21:37 -0800

correct site is norcal-hug.org
I'm in Rohnert Park, so not too far from Santa Rosa when you're up this
way.  Have you ever been to any of the NBLug meetings?  I go to about 2-3 a
year, when I'm not busy with other things.  Did you take any classes at
SRJC?  I've taken quite a few computer and math classes there the last few
years.
I switched over to using Ubunutu on my home laptop a few months ago and am
happy with it for the most part.  I have an older laptop so luckily Haiku
runs on it just fine.  I need to check newer builds on my newer laptop to
see if it boots on that one yet.  I last checked it a few weeks ago and it
was still a no go, although it works in a vm on there.  I'm guessing it's
the IDE driver.