[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:04:28 -0800

On 29/01/2008, William Tracy <afishionado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008 12:34 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > If it's just 3-4 of us hosting the
> > meeting, it may become more of a distraction.
>
> <delurk>
> Are the HUG meetings usually this small?

Well, since our first meeting was during the Haiku GSoC Mentor
Appreciation Day - and only ~4 people from the NorCal area showed up
IIRC. So we're not yet expecting too many people :D

I'm thinking we can get at least 6 to attend this time around, maybe
more if we directly target some people in the area.

> In theory, I should be close enough to make it to a meeting in the Bay
> Area or Sacramento, but my schedule doesn't seem about to permit
> anything like that any time soon. :-(
> </delurk>

We would love to have you come if you can. I think we're likely to
organize this meeting on a weekend around mid to late February or
possibly even early March...

Further details will be discussed on this list.