[norcal-hug] Re: Time to plan our next meeting?

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:46:41 -0800

Urias McCullough wrote:
I believe we should probably be planning our next "quarterly" meeting
pretty soon.

It has been more than 3 months since our last "meeting" (2007-10-07).
A lot has been happening with Haiku in the last few months.

We definitely should. How about the weekend after SCaLE (2/16 or 17)? I am almost sure Bruno (BGA) will be in the Bay Area, so in addition to getting together, we could ask him to give a tech talk so that we can attract some new people.