[norcal-hug] SuperHappyDevHouse 36.5 in Cupertino

  • From: "" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:43:17 -0800

For those who are not aware, tomorrow is the SuperHappyDevHouse 36.5
event to be held in Cupertino.

Bruno G. Albuquerque, Scott and myself will be attending to represent
Haiku. Here is the information about the event in case anyone wants to
join us:

Start Time
        Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 1:00pm
End Time
        Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 1:00am
        Rainbow Mansion
        21677 Rainbow drive
        Cupertino, CA

Everyone is welcome. You can RSVP on Facebook...

...or add your name on the wiki here:

If you need a ride, let us know on the list; depending on where you
come from, we may be able to arrange something.

Jorge/aka Koki

SHDH is the premier monthly hackathon event that combines serious and
not-so-serious productivity with a fun and exciting party atmosphere.
SuperHappyDevHouse is a non-exclusive event intended for creative and
curious people interested in technology. We're about knowledge sharing,
technology exploration, and ad-hoc collaboration. Come to have fun,
build things, learn things, and meet new people. It's called hacker
culture, and we're here to encourage it.