[norcal-hug] Re: [SHDH] SuperHappyDevHouse 0x2B in Palo Alto on Saturday the 19th

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:47:37 -0800

Howdy,

FYI, the next SuperHappyDevHouse has just been announced. Looks like
it goes back to the Palantir offices in Palo Alto.

This is a nice venue, and last time they served plenty of food and
drinks too. ;) The area is also very nice (it's in the middle of Palo
Alto downtown, on University Ave.), so I might attend this time,
mainly to show off my ChromeOS notebook. :P

Cheers,

Jorge