[norcal-hug] Re: SHDH 37

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:31:47 -0700

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Jorge G. Mare/aka Koki
<koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just got an email that the next SuperHappyDevHouse will be held at the
> Palantir offices in Palo Alto on April 10. Here is more detailed info:
>
> SuperHappyDevHouse37
> Date: Saturday April 10, 2010
> Time: 2pm - 12am
> Place (one block from CalTrain station):
>        Palantir
>        151 University Ave,
>        Palo Alto, CA 94301
>
> Anyone planning on attending this time?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jorge / aka Koki

I was at the last SuperHouseDevHouse that was held at this same
location, and there was plenty of room, so if you're looking for one
to go to this might be the one.  It's at the old facebook building in
downtown Palo Alto.  I plan on going this time as well.  Probably
going to work on some more updates for Haiku's optional packages, as
I'm falling behind again.
-scottmc