[norcal-hug] Re: NORCAL-HUG website and logo

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 14:29:03 -0800

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 07:57 -0800, Jorge G. Mare wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 16:06 -0800, Jorge G. Mare wrote:
> > First I would need a backup of all the files and the DB, both to migrate
> > the domain and then to work on the upgrade to D6 and the logo change.
> >
> > Can you please email a ZIP with this data off the list?
>
> Got the files from Urias (thank you). When I have something to show, I
> will send a message to the list for everyone to see/review.

FYI, the site has been now moved and it seems to be working OK.

I have a question: the adming email address is set to
haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but this mailbox does not seem to be working.

Is the mail service for this domain actually setup? If not, is it OK for
me to change the email address to a valid one?

Cheers,

Jorge