[norcal-hug] Meetup with Sikosis in SF (June 12 or 13)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 08:48:45 -0700

I just got word from Phil Greenway (aka Sikosis), our old-time Haiku community member from Australia, that he will be visiting San Francisco in June.

This would be a very nice occasion to meet him in person, so I thought about organizing a Haiku meetup on the weekend of June 12 - 13.

I am still coordinating with Phil the specific date, time and place, but thought I would let you all know and invite you to join us.

If anyone is interested or has any ideas/recommendations on where to meet (I am not familiar with the city, so that would be nice), please let us know via reply to this message.

Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net
RSS: http://haikuzone.net/rss.xml