[norcal-hug] Re: Map still buggy

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:44:44 -0700

scott mc wrote:
Any way to get that google map to start zoomed in on Northern
California instead of off the coast of north africa?  I'm assuming it
defaults to (0,0).  That way when we click on locate members we'll saw
3 or 4 steps to see them.  Also for some reason the zoom bar is
missing now when I view it as well.
-scottmc

The Gmap is still in beta, so it may (and most likely) have quirks here and there. Anyway, it does not now defaults to the BA; check it out.

The zoom bar has always been (and still is) there; confirmed from three different computers. Do you not see it?

Cheers,

Koki