[norcal-hug] Re: Haiku at SCaLE 2011

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:07:54 -0800

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:23 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/committees
>
> Sorry for replying to myself. One rectification: it looks like Gareth is
> eager to know whether he needs to keep a spot for Haiku or not. So, if
> it is not too much to ask, please contact Gareth regardless of your
> plans (or lack of thereof), so that he knows what to do.

Ok, I haven't worked out the logistics with my company or family yet,
so I can't say for sure that I can go.

We may just have to let this one go and make a serious attempt next
year I guess - since it seems I still need to organize a meetup with
Scott to obtain a few things, and also have DW ship back the table
runner as well. Time is not on my side lately (or ever, really).

So I guess I'll email Gareth tonight and let him know we're not likely
gonna make it if I'm still uncertain at that time.

- Urias