[norcal-hug] Re: Google Summer of Code 2008 Haiku Flyer

  • From: "William Tracy" <afishionado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:20:01 -0700

Well, this is going to be the first year since SoC started that I will
*not* be submitting a proposal (I'm going to be working full-time this

*sigh* So many projects, so little time.

No promises, but I might hack on the Haiku port of Java next year,
time permitting. *crosses fingers*

Anyway, I'll look into putting up some Haiku posters when the next
quarter starts here (we're in finals week right now).

William Tracy
afishionado@xxxxxxxxx -- wtracy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Assembly language experience is [important] for the maturity and
understanding of how computers work that it provides.
 -- D. Gries