[norcal-hug] GSoC 2007 Haiku Mentor Appreciation Day webcast (tentative)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 23:54:29 -0700

Hello Haiku fans,

Tomorrow, Sunday October 7, we are celebrating GSoC 2007 Haiku Mentor Appreciation Day in Sunnyvale, California, to show our gratitude to the Haiku mentors' work during GSoC 2007. We want to give as many people as possible to be part of this event, so we are going to attempt to have a live webcast.

If there are no unexpected technical impediments, you will be able to watch the webcast and chat with us between 1:00PM and 5:00PM (US Pacific Time) by simply pointing your browser to this URL (sorry, Flash required):

http://myhaiku.org/interactive-tv/

The guests of honor of this event are the following Haiku mentors:

* Stephan "Stippi" Assmus
* Oliver Ruiz Dorantes
* Ryan Leavengood

We will also have the presence of special guest Travis Geiselbrecht (of NewOS fame), as well as that of Scott McCreary, Urias McCullough and myself representing NORCAL-HUG. For more details about this event, check out this page at the NORCAL-HUG website:

http://norcal-hug.org/?q=event/special-event/gsoc-2007-haiku-mentor-appreciation-day

Please, join us in showing our appreciation to the Haiku mentors. We hope to see many of you online tomorrow!

Cheers,

Koki

*** OVERVIEW ***

* GSoC 2007 Haiku Mentor Appreciation Day webcast
* October 7, 2007
* 1:00PM - 5:00PM
* http://myhaiku.org/interactive-tv/
* Flash required