[norcal-hug] Fwd: [SHDH] SuperHappyDevHouse 32!

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:59:21 -0700

Forgot to forward this to the NorCal-HUG list.  Some of you have
already seen this, for others here's you chance to see Haiku live and
in action and maybe even show some project you're working on.  If
you're a dev or even just a part time hacker and can make it go ahead
and sign up.  If you haven't heard of SHDH head to their site and read
all about it.  It's a free event, but they usually ask for a $10 or so
donation to help offset the costs.  Since the NorCal-HUG is still
small we've taken this chance to use SHDH as a time and place to meet
up, plus it gives us a chance to meet other Bay Area
developers/hackers.
-scottmc