[norcal-hug] Bay Area Haiku meetup at Picn*x 19

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, norcal-hug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 09:17:57 -0700

We have been invited to host a Haiku table at Picnix 19, on August
21st, 2010. If you are going to be in the Bay Area this weekend, stop
on by.  Feel free to invite others who might be interested in meeting
up and chatting about Haiku and BeOS. Check their web site for more
details, and RSVP while you are there so they can get an accurate
count.  They are celebrating the 19th year of Linux, and we'll be
celebrating the 9th year of Haiku.