[noCensorship] Re: damn you

  • From: Cruiser "Ferrario�" <primordialcruiser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 08:16:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ALL,

I'm certain preview@xxxxxxxxx is not responsible for that alleged virus.His
addy has been spoofed, just like mine in a number of instances.I should know
'cos I rarely use mail clients.I use web-based mail.On rare occasions when  I
do, I'm adequately protected with the latest virus definitions and firewall.
Also, I think "Pimp Daddy" realised that and he was only joking as he had ended
his response with a smiley!

Warm regards,
Cruiser Ferrario®

preview <preview@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I never send Virus, if You read the header in e-mail You'll see that I'm not
guilty; I don't have your address in my lists, how could I do send You a
virus?
Virus used auto-send with the addresses of the computer in use.
Sorry for my english but believe me I'm not guilty. I have an anti virus
daily updated and I NEVER click the enclosed.
Control the header of the e-mail!
Bye!