[noCensorship] Re: Proxytools censored - another thanks

  • From: pooh pooh <pooh12345678987654321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:32:27 -0800 (PST)

hi
i'm glad to tell you that proxytools worked well for
me
there are some bugs with this old release (the program
never works again if you try to update the prxies) but
still;better than nothing
thanks again guys , and keep the nocensorship in your
blood
ps: wayne where are you

http://www.zensur.freerk.com/proxyToolsExe.2002.12.1.zip