[noCensorship] Looking for more recent SCOKS proxies

  • From: Denis Green <rainman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freerk@xxxxxxx, nocensorship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:08:52 -0500

Dear Freerk Ohling / (and also other Gurus there !!)

I'm a member of the no censorship community. Hope Freek is enjoying his
holidays and would return soon

I'm looking for more recent anonymous Socks proxies

When I mean more recent, I mean, I've visited
//www.freelists.org/archives/nocensorship/06-2003/msg00027.html
and I'm looking for more recent + anonymous ones

any help would be appreciated .

BTW, do you have a free ware tool to detect socks 4 /5  proxies ? If so
please let me know so that I can check it out myself

Thanks in adv.

DG
===8>============== noCensorship community ===============
List's webpage: //www.freelists.org/webpage/nocensorship