[nikonf4] Re: guns

  • From: "WOC" <woc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:26:10 -0400

Again, kinda proves that point, more laws is not what is needed.

For some reason a segment of the populous seem to think that adding laws will
make all things better when in fact attending to the issue is the real answer.
We don’t want mental facilities because it makes someone feel bad.  Better to
flood the streets of big cities with challenged people to live on the streets,
commit crimes they are not conscience of and the like.  And best of all, to
reproduce at will.  But then we also think it’s a right to create scads of
children we are ill equipped to properly raise.

Also interesting how many of these ‘unbalanced’ shooters can figure out which
is the best place to get maximum carnage by going to places where guns are not
allowed to help insure no one might have one and cut our right to be famous for
15 minutes short.

You say they are all unbalanced, and I am inclined to agree that you have to be
a bit whacky to do it, but I do not agree that it is always the acceptable
defense that bleeding heart folks do.