[nikonf4] body painting

  • From: Mark Stein <mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:35:05 -0400

Just a heads up... in a couple of hours I'm doing my second attempt at body painting. Before Bill can chime in, it's a model I'm painting, not myself. Using Tempra paints mixed with a good amount of body lotion so it's not harsh on the skin. Going for an abstract feel, not an actual painted image. Using one of my favorite models... sadly it's the last time we'll shoot (for at least a while) since she's moving to South Africa.

Hope to have some images to show early this evening.