[nikonf4] Re: War pix

  • From: Frank Armstrong <frankarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:40:12 -0500

No, not on that one. However, I had forwarded it from Facebook to my pitchertaker@charter account, and then forwarded it again to the f4 group account via my frankarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx account. That make sense?

Frank

On 11/24/2010 1:06 AM, Eric Welch wrote:
Frank,

Did you use pitchertaker@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:pitchertaker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
to post this too?

If so, the list normally asks me to moderate non-member posts. But now
that I think of it, you use that email address too.

Eric

On Nov 23, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Frank Armstrong wrote:

War coverage with an iPhone

http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/finding-the-right-tool-to-tell-a-war-story/

Eric

An engineer, a physicist, and a statistician were moose hunting in
northern Canada. After a short walk through the marshes they spotted a
HUGE moose 150 metres away. The engineer raised his gun and fired at the
moose. A puff of dust showed that the bullet landed 3 metres to the
right of the moose. The physicist, realizing that there was a
substantial breeze that the engineer did not account for, aimed to the
left of the moose and fired. The bullet landed 3 metres to the left of
the moose. The statistician jumped up and down and screamed "We got him!
We got him!"

02:34:00