[nikonf4] Re: War pix

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:06:30 -0800

Frank,

Did you use pitchertaker@xxxxxxxxxxx to post this too?

If so, the list normally asks me to moderate non-member posts. But now that I
think of it, you use that email address too.

Eric

On Nov 23, 2010, at 2:42 PM, Frank Armstrong wrote:

> War coverage with an iPhone
>
> http://lens.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/finding-the-right-tool-to-tell-a-war-story/

Eric

An engineer, a physicist, and a statistician were moose hunting in northern
Canada. After a short walk through the marshes they spotted a HUGE moose 150
metres away. The engineer raised his gun and fired at the moose. A puff of dust
showed that the bullet landed 3 metres to the right of the moose. The
physicist, realizing that there was a substantial breeze that the engineer did
not account for, aimed to the left of the moose and fired. The bullet landed 3
metres to the left of the moose. The statistician jumped up and down and
screamed "We got him! We got him!"