[nikonf4] W2K Updates

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 19:10:37 -0700

        One thing I noticed is that Microsoft finally ceased update offers on
W2K since this year.  It had a long life as an OS, and do plan on still using
it every now and then.  Anything that doesn't have to do with internet
connection is faster and doesn't occupy as much RAM than XPs and OSes later.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 6           19:11 PDT