[nikonf4] Re: Stone Mtn. Pk.

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 19:55:35 -0800

        Just Googled the site, and it is a spectacular place.  If I ever go to
GA area, Stone Mtn. would be one place to visit for sure!

http://www.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=stone+mountain&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=4C7vTJTJAoe4sQPxxJC_Cw&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ct=title&resnum=9&ved=0CHIQsAQwCA&biw=1191&bih=970

        Now, how did I come to know Stone Mountain, GA, without checking map?
When I was younger and stupider and used to watch pro-wrestling in the 80s,
Jake The Snake Roberts was from there.       :-DDD

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 25          19:56 PST