[nikonf4] Re: Sparrow

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 19:44:55 -0700

On Nov 6, 2010, at 7:16 PM, Koichi Mac wrote:

>       So, you guys haven't tried sparrow.  I have.    :-)
>

> Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
> Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
> 2010 / 11 / 6         19:17 PDT
>
> On Nov 6, 2010, at 0850 , Eric Welch wrote:
>
>> But there's plenty of parasites to tide you over.
>
>> On Nov 6, 2010, at 8:24 AM, Mark Stein wrote:
>>> That's not even enough for an appetizer.

No desire.

Eric

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come
to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can
shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of
the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its
powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and
thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.  - Joseph
Goebbels