[nikonf4] Re: Shades of Green

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 04:51:42 -0800

        The slide looks identical to the untouched JPG I sent.  So the sky is
kind of washed out.

        If there is a way to combine same image scanned at different contrast /
brightness levels, I would like to know how.  That would be god-send technique
for my kind of photos which tends to have wide gap between bright and dark
areas, like ones I sent last night about Snake River.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 12 / 10          04:52 PST