[nikonf4] SMC Takumar

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikon F4 <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:33:31 -0800

        Huh!  That information is from the very company that invented
multi-coating in 1970.  Am sure they saw other vendors catching up and forgot
to fine-tune the finesse part of multi-coating afterwards.          :-D

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 20          18:33 PST