[nikonf4] Re: Rent This, Buy This, Pirate This, but See This

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 05:06:09 -0800

        Shibuya.  I saw his bronze statue since I was 4 or 5.  I learnt that
Hachiko was from Odate, Akita prefecture - only when I went to Odate and saw
the statue by accident.

        The Hachiko's story has made a lot of movies over in Japan for decades.
 He has been the synonym of what the ultimate loyalty is all about.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 12 / 10          05:06 PST