[nikonf4] Re: Random Act of Culture / Messiah

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 19:46:44 -0800

        Did you guys do the whole thing?  It seem, as though, people only
recognize the (high-lighted) "Halleluhah" part which is only 3'47" on this
particular recording, but takes 2:30' for the complete piece.  This is the only
complete set of Messiah I own.  Incidentally, "hareruya" means sun shines in
Japanese.

PNG image

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.