[nikonf4] Re: Power Steering

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 01:42:27 -0800

        That's been pretty much the way auto shops operate in the U.S. over
years.  That's one of the reason I tend to hesitate to take any of my car to
them.  I look at what's wrong first by myself then decide what to do next.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 25          01:42 PST