[nikonf4] Re: Pizza

  • From: WiltW@xxxxxxx
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:20:33 EST

One piece of pepperoni, one piece of sausage, one piece of salami, one
piece of onion, one piece of mushroom, one piece of ham, one piece of
pineapple,  one piece of olive, one piece of green pepper, one piece of
one  piece of chicken, one teaspoon of ground beef, one teaspoon of pesto,
one piece  of garlic, one teaspoon of creamy garlic sauce, one piece of fresh
tomato,  it all seems to fit fine!

In a message dated 11/16/2010 9:36:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mjstein63@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Papa John's  runs a special... 1 free topping for each touchdown your area
team scores..  double that if your team wins.  Thanks to the Iggles win last
night, I  can get a pizza with 16 free toppings.  Do 16 toppings even fit
on a  pizza?  Maybe I can get extra cheese and extra dough and just make an
extra  pie.