[nikonf4] One more reason to visit Philly.../ Picasso

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikon F4 <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:12:11 -0800

        Finally managed to go to see Picasso exhibit yesterday in Seattle Art
Museum.  Kind of pricey, but this $20 was well worth it.

        Am not that keen on paintings like I am in classical music, but here
are what I perceived from his works.

1.  He had gender convolusion issue during his younger days
2.  Contrary to the general understanding of his vivid use of colors in
paintings, there weren't that many of them in the exhibit - saw more in his
later years
3.  He loves women's breasts
4.  He paints women differently than he paints men
5.  Confusing objects / painting were more in his early years
6.  His style shows he wasn't interested in much details in general but more
overall impressions

        Maybe I'll check more about him later.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.