[nikonf4] Re: Olympus E-PL1

  • From: Dave <downsouthdave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

Yup, that's my take on it. The E-PL1 came out after the other two received some
criticism for being too expensive. The 35mm focal length factor is X2. The 20mm
Panasonic has the same field as a 40mm on FF 35. I have a 40mm f1.7 on a
Canonet
QL17 from decades ago and it's a delightful FL. Walked around London with it in
1978.

Get one - image quality is great.