[nikonf4] Re: Olympus E-PL1

  • From: WiltW@xxxxxxx
  • To: f4@xxxxxxxxxxx, nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:35:34 EST

And engaged couple decided to drive to Las Vegas from Los Angeles to get
married.  During the drive, they were involved in a head on  collision.  Both
perished.  At the Pearly Gates, St. Peter checked the  roster, found their
names, and welcomed them to Heaven.  He finished his  orientation with the
statement, "In Heaven, your every wish is possible."   The couple replied,
"Well, we were on our way to be married, so it would be  wonderful if you
could arrange for our marriage to take place here in  Heaven."  St. Peter
replied, "I'll do my best."  Some months later,  St. Peter summoned the couple
they were married.
After about a year, the couple came back to St. Peter and told him, "I'm
sorry, but getting married was a mistake.  Can you arrange for a  divorce?"
St. Peter reddened considerably, and after a prolonged silence  replied, "It
took three months to find a priest here in Heaven for your  marriage.  Can
you begin to imagine how long it will take to find an  attorney?!?!?!"

In a message dated 11/14/2010 4:16:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
downsouthdave@xxxxxxxxx writes:

A 37-year-old attorney died suddenly and faced St. Peter. He protested
that he shouldn't have died so young, and just couldn't understand why. St
Peter opened the Big Ledger Book and said, "How old? 37? Hmmm --- according to
your billable hours, you'd have to be at least 94!"