[nikonf4] LED LCD Monitor

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 02:13:02 -0800

        If you keep looking at LED LCD monitor for 10", you'll notice little
bit warmth over CCFL.  I don't exactly know how much better the LED backlighted
ones are at this point, but assume it'll eliminate the bluish-whiteness in
general - not really something you'd notice at all times but will be noticeable
when you compare with LED type.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 25          02:13 PST