[nikonf4] Re: KY excusion

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:32:45 -0800

        After few days doing this, my eyes ache and head aches……maybe I did too
much.  Gotta remember to take a break every few hours at least…….

        Don't have much time to keep reading the book "The Tyranny of Dead
Ideas" by Matt Miller that I have started few months ago…now have another one
titled "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by James Loewen…both slow going.  Wish I have
48 hours a day.  Well, at least, I don't forget to enjoy everything I'm doing
right now.

        Writing a book about discography??  Hmm…never thought about it but
could be an interesting idea.  Can't fathom that many will ever read the book
due to the subject itself, but, maybe, if I include two languages….    :-DD

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
2010 / 11 / 14          19:33 PDT