[nikonf4] Re: It's starting....

  • From: WiltW@xxxxxxx
  • To: WiltW@xxxxxxx, nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:34:42 EST

Or blow out all stops with this one
_http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/receivers/onkyo-tx-nr5008_
(http://www.audioholics.com/reviews/receivers/onkyo-tx-nr5008)

and get a $2700 unit for $1800

--wilt

In a message dated 11/29/2010 3:57:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
WiltW@xxxxxxx writes:

Hmmm, even better  price

_http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BIFOL8/ref=asc_df_B003BIFOL81338192?smid=ASH1H6YCFH4EF&tag=nextagusmp0351016-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN
=B003BIFOL8_
(http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003BIFOL8/ref=asc_df_B003BIFOL81338192?smid=ASH1H6YCFH4EF&tag=nextagusmp0351016-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&;
creativeASIN=B003BIFOL8)

--wilt

In a message dated 11/29/2010 3:55:46 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
WiltW@xxxxxxx writes:

Hard to beat this price!
_http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L6GEKG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=4
86539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001AMUFSE&pf_rd_m=ATV
PDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1T7X2X6PXHWBKWS43DG8_
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002L6GEKG/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&p
f_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B001AMUFSE&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1T7X2X6PXHWBKWS4
3DG8)

--wilt

In a message dated 11/29/2010 3:45:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
josthus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yep.
I  have stereo in my “audio” room but life would not be as sweet without
5.1  in the home theater room.
Something  like this would do the trick:
_http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/sr5005.html_
(http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/sr5005.html)
But  it depends on a lot of factors.
Sources