[nikonf4] Re: It's starting....

  • From: "Jay Paxton" <JayPax@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:36:12 -0600

I don't know about an adapter.  Now, they are offering a package to get
the TV and then add a Panasonic boom box home theatre with blu-ray
player for about $330 extra, which would solve the sound issue.  I think
it hooks in via the HDMI input.  Still need to find that out.  But that
is $330 more out of the pocket.  Don't know if it is worth it.