[nikonf4] Re: Is this lady in Libya, or the USA?!

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:53:54 -0800

But I could not find this story on any legitimate website save Slate.com, and
that was a letter to the editor. I'm calling pro-NRA propaganda. There is no
way al those levels of law enforcement would have responded that way, and no
way this story would ever be hushed up either. Until I see evidence that this
is a real story, I'm calling fake.

On Feb 25, 2011, at 9:52 AM, WiltW@xxxxxxx wrote:

> http://www.longislandlawyerblog.com/mother-of-3-arrested-for-taking-pictures-of-tourist-attraction-at-airport
>
> Snopes does not list this as fiction.
>
> --wilt

Eric

The TV business is uglier than most things. It is normally perceived as some
kind of cruel and shallow money trench through the heart of the journalism
industry, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men
die like dogs, for no good reason. - Hunter S. Thompson, – Generation of Swine:
Tales of Shame and Degradation in the '80s, page 43.