[nikonf4] Re: If you like K. T. Tunstall

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: "nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:05:59 -0800

Depends on the software you have. I think a recent Win Media Player should do
fine to burn them to disc. The sound quality is very good, though MP3 is an old
standard that was replaced (not by Apple only) by AAC which is much more
efficient.. That is 128k in AAC is equal to a 192k MP3. A 256k AAC file is
nearly as good as CD quality. But for the car, even MP3 is good enough. iTunes
sells AAC files at the 256k rate.

Eric
Sent from my iPad