[nikonf4] Re: Fwd: Pregnancy Joke

  • From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 03:13:54 -0500

Safe trip my friend.

From: nikonf4-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nikonf4-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Koichi Mac
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2011 12:40 AM
To: Nikon F4
Subject: [nikonf4] Fwd: Pregnancy Joke

            Just sent this using JPhotog address.  Doesn't look it made it
through again.  Will see how FreeList does..

            I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow morning.  I'll be staying another
place and not Shinuku this time.  Don't know how long it'll be for me to get
internet access, but assume it'll be within 2 weeks.

            Be well, everyone.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP

Lakewood, WA U.S.A.

BCC: none

2011 / 2 / 9                             21:40 PST

Begin forwarded message:

From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>

Date: February 9, 2011 9:36:45 PST

To: "F4@xxxxxxxxxxx Nikon" <f4@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Fwd: Pregnancy Joke

Begin forwarded message:

Date: February 9, 2011 8:41:11 PST

Subject: FW: Pregnancy Joke

Subject:  Pregnancy Joke

A man asks his doctor, "Can I have sex with my pregnant wife?"

The doctor replies, "Yes, the first 3 months will be just like normal,
the next three months you should do it like a dog,
and the last three months you should do it like tiger."

The man replies, "Tiger?"

The doctor explains, "Tiger Woods. Sleep with another women!"