[nikonf4] Re: Fwd: Pregnancy Joke

  • From: Eric Welch <ericwelch@xxxxxx>
  • To: nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:23:30 -0800

Well folks, looks like we're back to Freelists until I figure out why jphotog
isn't working. I'm quite pissed at them and regretting that I renewed. They are
abusing their ability to not make it easy to get support, too.

So if you want to communicate sensitive information, might want to use the ol'
BCC field and real email addresses. Let me know if you need a reminder of who's
on the list.

On Feb 9, 2011, at 10:12 PM, Eric Welch wrote:

> Got it from freelists.
>
> On Feb 9, 2011, at 9:39 PM, Koichi Mac wrote:
>

>>      Just sent this using JPhotog address.  Doesn't look it made it through
>> again.  Will see how FreeList does….
>>
>>      I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow morning.  I'll be staying another place
>> and not Shinuku this time.  Don't know how long it'll be for me to get
>> internet access, but assume it'll be within 2 weeks.
>>
>>      Be well, everyone.
>>

>> Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
>> Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
>> BCC: none
>> 2011 / 2 / 9         21:40 PST
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
>>> Date: February 9, 2011 9:36:45 PST
>>> To: "F4@xxxxxxxxxxx Nikon" <f4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>>> Subject: Fwd: Pregnancy Joke
>>>
>>> Begin forwarded message:

> Eric
>
> Those whom the gods love grow young. - Oscar Wilde

Eric

AAAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse Anonymous