[nikonf4] Fwd: Pregnancy Joke

  • From: Koichi Mac <nikonf3tmd4@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Nikon F4 <nikonf4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 21:39:48 -0800

        Just sent this using JPhotog address.  Doesn't look it made it through
again.  Will see how FreeList does….

        I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow morning.  I'll be staying another place
and not Shinuku this time.  Don't know how long it'll be for me to get internet
access, but assume it'll be within 2 weeks.

        Be well, everyone.

Koichi Yasutani - a.k.a. Steve + MP
Lakewood, WA U.S.A.
BCC: none